- A Physics lab aids a student in establishing the relevance of the theory.
- It brings clarity in the mind of the students regarding the basic concept of the subject.
- Students understand the difference between theory and application.
- Physics laboratory helps a student in improvising their approach towards the subject.
- Experiments carried out in Physics laboratories helps students in learning how to be patient and careful while taking observation and hitherto calculating inference.
- Research is everything in science. Without research science would get stagnated and it is here in Physics lab that a student learns what it is to be a researcher.
In our Engineering Physics laboratory, the students will be able to: Gain knowledge about sound by sonometer & resonance column apparatus Gain knowledge about light by refractive index & spectrometer Know the properties of liquids by surface tension, Joule’s calorimeter & copper voltameter Know the properties of electricity by ohms law, solar cell & diode.