IET Student Chapter
Objective of IEI's
To promote the general advancement of engineering and their application.
Pioneer in providing Non-formal Engineering Education (popularly known as AMIE Exam) in India.
- Dissemination and updating of engineering and technological knowledge among its members, through Technical Activities.
- Facilitates Continued Professional Development (CPD).
- Encourage elevate and recognize the technical knowledge and practice of individuals and organizations through scholarships, awards and other benefaction.
- Inculcating and promoting amongst engineers and technologists a growing commitment to the social objectives of the profession.
- To promote efficiency and honourable dealings to suppress malpractice in engineering.
- Upliftment of engineering knowledge through research work
- Grant-in-Aid scheme for R & D work to be carried out by the students of engineering colleges and universities
- Inculcate the culture of research in the budding engineers for nation building
- Serve as a technology collaborator and facilitator
- Emerge as a 'category leader' especially in the areas of undergraduate R&D funding
- Disseminate the outcome of R&D projects through its publications for benefit of engineering profession and the society